a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Salvaged Line from the Garbage Bin

Whoa. It' has been a loooooooooong time since I last posted here. Haha. Told you I had the tendency to neglect this blog.

I "cleaned up" a little...well, okay a lot, since I'm going to make this blog of mine public soon. And it was stupid of me to delete most of my past posts (instead of editing them, damn). It's good that I got to salvage my favorite line.:

"May this moment be sealed forever in the light of your eyes twinkling everytime you're amused or you have a brilliant idea or you're just smiling for no particular reason at all, that it may remind me of the way you were when I first knew you, since the you I know is leaving soon."

*****

Yay! I'm going to keep this blog alive! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger stella said...

wow, that was fast. thanks! :D

9:13 AM  
Blogger stella said...

thanks! ill visit yours sometime. :D

9:28 AM  
Blogger stella said...

thanks. ill visit yours sometime. :D

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home