a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Taking a Mental Note and Putting it On umm, Softcopy?

Someone's got a lot of things on her mind that she wants to post. But that same someone is not yet in the best mood to do so. So this blog entry is a reminder that I have something I'd like to write about very much. And a means of having more cellphone message space (since I found it the most efficient and accessible way of keeping my thoughts in check). To assist me in remembering, I guess some keywords would be necessary:

1) Forget
2) Jamie Calibara (haha!)
3) Travel
4) Change and Love
5) Eunice's tagline for the quite some time now

Hmm, what else?

Anyway, that would keep me busy for quite a while.

Adios, til I get the mood I'm looking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home