a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Monday, January 15, 2007

Monosyllabic Girl

Monosyllabic Girl. That is my superhero name. I have the ability to blurt out monosyllabic answers in reply to any remark you make. My instincts, very much advanced as compared to the normal female, react to your presence by activating my automatic freeze-up system -- disabling coherent thought currents, creating an effect in me that may be likened to Piper Haliwell's time-stopping power. My super sonic hearing and 360-degree eyesight make picking up information about you with a velocity faster than that of a speeding bullet...


With great power comes great liability. Sheesh.


... It's not easy to be me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home