a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Monday, November 13, 2006

Quickie

This will be a very, very quick post and it is just for the sake of posting.

I just wish that hoping for something this bad and thinking about it every minute of everyday and visualizing it happening and even acclimatizing yourself to what will be happening if it is thus granted is enough to make it happen. I really wish that. I really do.

4 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

i think i know what this is. i hope you get this, ke. you're so cut out for this! (and i won't be surprised if mae posts something any minute now, cuz just like me, she's bugsy blog hopping right now)

4:23 AM  
Blogger (in)communicative said...

If this is what I think it is: Goodluck! (Actually, kahit it's not what I think it is.) If you want it: I hope you get it!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Frances Mae Ramos said...

i'm here! di pako tapos magblog-hop. what did i miss? i don't get it ke? waah!---mae

9:47 PM  
Blogger Frances Mae Ramos said...

but whatever it is i'll keep my fingers crossed :)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home