a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Iba na talaga pag in-love ang kausap, pati post ko naiiba ang laman eh...

Okay, I was supposed to post about a very high EQ thing that happened to me today but that high EQ event was overshadowed by what is currently happening at this very moment. I am in a YM conversation with someone who is sharing with me the current status of his lovelife... but that's not the point. The point is THE PERSON sharing his lovelife stuff with me. As in WHOA. Out of the blue, we don't even really talk, then you tell me about your lovelife? Well, I'm always open to listening to other people of course... I'm still just.... SO SURPRISED that this person is telling me about all this. As in WHOA talaga. Although, like I said, I don't mind... I'm actually kinda flattered, hehe. Nakakatuwa ren, di ko inakalang malalaman ko na nagkakaganyan na sha... at na SIYA PA MISMO ANG NAGSASABI SAKEN! Hahaha! Kewl.

Oh, you're so, so, so cute!!! In fairness, I'm really flattered. :D And yes, I'm still listening so kwento ka lang. :D

*****

I super missed ecosoc! And taskforce! Galing akong MUSIKAPELLA at ang saya-saya! Grabe, I missed the people talaga.... Hanggang ngayon at home na at home pa ren ako kapag sila-sila ang kasama ko... Like I'm amidst friends... family. :D Buti na lang pumunta ako. At, sold out, standing room only ito! Ang galing-galing! Congrats Jules! Congrats ECOSOC Taskforce! Yay!

*****

This has been an up-up day on the EQ scale. But when you realize that what made you FEEL the most about the day is a just a certain look and brief physical contact, it's just ironic. And anti-climatic. From an outsider's perspective, true. But from where I'm standing, it makes a lot of sense.

The moments. They're what really count. Thank you for that one, overwhelming moment. It's subdued quality beat the hell out of all the ecstatic hugs and hurrahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home