a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Friday, July 28, 2006

Realization: Whenever I experience emotional episodes or situations that may be well classified as such, I go and do the following:

1) Go to Church to pray.

2) Go to friends to just be with them... and oh, okay, to make kwento whatever it is that's causing the particular emotional episode.

3) Go online and blog.


For guidance and comfort.
To calm the heart and the nerves. And to warm them as well.
To seek clarity of thought. To seek more thoughts.
To rant and to rave and to ramble and to resonate.

To do exactly what I am doing right now.

And for being able to do all the above-mentioned, I am reminded of all the good that I have in my life and that no matter how shitty the world may seem through the scratched lenses of the gray-colored glasses I am currently wearing, I am definitely and most absolutely blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home