a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Oh, crap.

So much for a high-impact, welcome-back-to-the-blogging world first sentence after a loooonnngggg period of absence.

But yeah, I'm back. And I am technically a fugitive. Cyberloafing is a crime punishable by a day's suspension where I'm working.

Ah, yes. I'm already working. Not at this moment because I'm taking a much needed break. I have successfully resisted blogging here at work for the past seven days. I'm no longer resisting.

I'm sleepy.

And in need of sweet stuff. Give me some now please? Pretty please? Max's caramel bars. Chocnut. Samba. Mister Donut Tortes. Go Nuts Donuts. Flat Tops. Yema. Chocolate Cake. Cheescake. Ginugutom ko sarili ko.

Still sleepy though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home