a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Movie Line (edited)

"A woman is never late... because she is worth waiting for."

-- From Playing House (Star Movies)

*So Jham, alam mo na, may maganda ka nang linya pag late ka... pero gamitin lang yan pag lalake ang naghihintay sayo. Kase ganun ang paggamit sa kanya sa pelikulang pinagkunan niyan at kung gagamitin mo yan sa amin, di ren naman eepekto! :P

*At boys, in fairness, magandang pogi-points line yan kapag late ang ka-date ninyo at nagsorry sha sa inyo dahil late sha! Oha, naks di ba?! ;p

*****

The guy lead in Playing House reminded me of my favorite Hollywood guy of the moment (though they don't look alike at all which, come to think of it, brings me to the conclusion that the association between the two is mainly due to their gender... and I am rambling, which I blame on The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the book I am poring over right now which is basically a collection of rambles that are scientific and at the same time philosophical in nature. STOP!), WENTWORTH MILLER!!! And, I'll share him with you! Hahahaha! ENJOY!

* I was supposed to post a picture of him here but blogger's dysfunctional. Oh well...

* Kamusta ka naman Wentworth, Princeton grad ka pala... SUPER CRUSH!!! Para kang lalakeng Natalie Portman! Astig ka! Crush kita!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home