a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Sunday, September 10, 2006

In a place that's not-so good

There's this certain "place" I'm currently in, a place in the psyche that I had sort of mapped out inside my head. It may be compared to limbo, only that in limbo there is only uncertainty. But in this place I'm talking about, there is also discontent.

On relatively good days, I just go on about them, doing the things that I have to do, minding them ever so happily even. But when bad days strike, I feel like gutting myself inside out. A bit too harsh, isn't it? But that's exactly how I feel.

A mental debate has been going on in my mind for the longest time, with the motion of to accept or not to accept? It's kinda weird because I'm the only person running the tournament. I give out the pros and cons for the government; I give out the pros and cons for the opposition. And I even end up adjudicating -- URGH. And so you get why the mental debate has been going on and on and on...

Cryptic, tsk, tsk... It's unintentional. It's just how I think. In similes and metaphors and allusions... jumping from one idea to another like a small green frog leaping from one waterlily to another, splashing water while doing so. That's why I'm glad to have friends who know me well... who know me better than myself at times even. Because it's hard to explain things coming from a though structure like mine.

And so another blog entry comes to an end... and as most of my blog entries go, they end unresolved. That's why I go for abrupt endings.

THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home