a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Saturday, November 12, 2005

To All the Boys Who've Made me Smile Before

To You who motivated me to go and hear mass every single summer day for six years...
To You who yelled in the middle of a noisy crowd and got every single person fall silent...
To You who's witty and charming and a notably drunk driver at your whim...
To You who became the definition of what "super nice" was...
To You who accepted me for who I was without ifs or buts...
To You who's been an unexpected source of high EQness...
To You who makes me feel kilig with just a nod of acknowledgement...
To You who made me see the qualities that I really wanted in a guy...
To You who dismisses my exagerrated fussing-over-you act whenever I see you with a puzzled look on your face...
To You for your winner hirits forever...
To You who looks so nice wearing that striking yellow t-shirt of yours...
To You who stroked my hair as I cried on your shoulder...
To You whose face is eternally plastered with that trademark smile of yours...
To You who remained ever steadfast and loyal...
To You who reminded me of he who motivated me to go and hear mass every single summer day for six years...
To You for that unexpected little gift...
To You for that compliment you gave that made my day...

To more and more smiles ahead. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger (in)communicative said...

Hmmm...This gives me ideas ;)

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home