a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Saturday, December 31, 2005

ChickLit!ChickLit!ChickLit!ChickLit!ChickLit!

I'm addicted to chick lit! Well, the Kinsella chick lits. :) Can't wait to read The Undomestic Goddess next. Nahahawa na ako kay Becky. I'm beginning to be really, really into SHOES. I just realized a while ago that nowadays, they're the first things I look for when I enter a mall or a shop. Kakaiba. Dati-rati wala talaga akong mashadong care sa sapatos mga sapatos in general e. But no, ngayon...gusto ko na ata mangolekta! Haha!

This morning, I came from my friend's house and before I left, I decided to look for shoes. For job interviews, ganyan, since next year I'll be having a lot of them. It's a career investment, as Becky would put it. I left their place at around 8:30. There was no traffic so I got to Ayala just before 9:00. And the mall opens at 10:00 pa. So what did I do? I WAITED 1 hour for the mall to open. Nakaupo lang ako sa may Starbucks. Buti na lang I brought a book with me. So, inaassume niyo siguro na nakabili ren ako ng sapatos eventually. Hehehe, actually, hindi ren. I sorta ended up just trying out different shoes and getting their stock numbers (so that I could check if there's stock of that particular style in SM Bicutan)...window shopping. And so I found nice black pumps sa Janylin. Round-toed, low-heeled (about 1 - 1 1/2 inches i think). Kaya lang New Arrival. I'll have to wait for a sale before I buy it. Mahal e, hehehe. At hindi ren kase talaga ako mabilis magdesisyon pag ganyan e. May pagka-fickle ako, I admit, but oh well. I had fun naman all in all. (And after that I went to SM Bicutan, where I accidentally bumped into my tita and my sister, who were shopping for stuff too. Jackpot, woohoo!)

Des! Bring the book ha! Yay! Yay! Thanks! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home