a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Wallowing

I want to go to Bulacan! Hmph.

Nalulungkot tuloy ako.

Buti na lang Shopaholic's here to brighten up my mood. Becky Bloomwood's the funniest and the craziest. Pero lovable pa ren.

My two most recent favorite authors are Brits. I love Rowling and Kinsella. Kung pwede ko lang sila i-hug ngayon. Hay.

Sana tlga matuloy kami nina Ish bukas sa pyrolympics. Fun yun e!

For some reason gusto ko nang pumasok. Hmm...ano kaya yun? Let's think.

Nag-update na si Tonet ng blog! Yehey! Da best talaga blog mo e, super kulit. Peyborit ko talaga ever.

I like Vivo of Starstruck.

Mulawin is SO overrated. Super overrated talaga. Kamusta naman ang A-rating na binigay dun?! Ano na lang kaya ang kalagayan nung ibang mga pelikula kung ganun?! Magandang part lang dun yung part na may Encantadia e (sinong biased?!).

Nevertheless, I want to watch Blue Moon. And Shake, Rattle and Roll 25K (for purely sentimental reasons). Tara friends, nood tayo! Calling the Wednesday Movie Club people!

*****

I want to see the world not pass by in a frenzy...but pass by in a considerably slow and easy pace, so I can marvel properly at how life takes its course and how beautiful it is to live in a place that captures the feeling a sanctuary may bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home