a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Friday, December 16, 2005

When Limbo Doesn't Rock

Nowadays I feel as if I'm somewhere in between two somethings. Two feelings? Two places? Two states of mind? Two situations? Honestly, I don't really know. It's like I'm in some kind of an emotional limbo: where emotions are suspended inside someplace and you end up being sort of nonchalant about things that you normally aren't nonchalant about. I feel like I'm hanging by the moment, I don't really know what it is I am hanging around waiting for. But, there certainly is that feeling of expectation. Of things to come I guess. Of beautiful things to come? I hope. The status quo is okay as it is. Doing good, having fun, enjoying every bit of the day...but sometimes there are just random moments when I catch myself zoning out in the middle of conversations, thinking about nothing and everything at the same time. Which is kind of hard to picture doing now that I've put it into words. But I do that.

This somehow reminds me of a recent chat I had with my "crush soulmate"(the term begin so because we have the same crush...and other things in common as well) . We share the EXACT same views on a topic (actually, more than just one topic), and have experienced very similar situations! Finding kindred spirits is always comforting. It gives you the reassurance that you aren't alone in the world and that you are completely normal. *sigh*

We will meet our match dear, yes we will.

I have such a shifty, cluttered trail of thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home