a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Friday, November 18, 2005

Tip-toeing to Look into the Future

I am currently bored and currently not in the mood to read an entire book devoted to Rational Expectations (sorry tp, just not in thesis mode right now). So I got myself thinking about the FUTURE again. And everytime I think about it, it seems to be approaching with more speed. And what sucks is up until this very moment, I still don't know what I really want to do. Typical, I know, but it doesn't change the fact that it is ultimately confusing.

Sometimes I wish that I just had an extremely good singing voice or I had that extraordinary gift at playing the piano so that deciding on what career to pursue would be so much easier.

I know it's consistency is probably the way it was since the beginning but the future seems to take a much bigger and more murky view from where I'm standing. Or maybe it's because I'm expecting some kind of a "Eureka, I've got it!" moment. Or perhaps I'm too confused to be thinking about it in the way I should.

I should be looking for a job instead of writing this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home