a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Fan Fic 'Ffected

I am currently teary-eyed. I just read the second to the last chapter of the best Harry Potter fanfic there is (in my opinion). The writer just captures emotions and truths so well that they knock me up and cause thoughts to stir inside my head and I end up seriously mulling things over. And like any other good thing, it's just sad to know that it's going to be over soon.

I want to give you a standing ovation. You're the best, Cassandra Claire. I do hope you continue to write more excellent reads.

Tsk, tsk. Now I'm going to have to look for other fanfics...*sigh*

I AM SUCH A POTTER FAN

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can comment on your blog. unlike des's. she did not enable anonymous comment... commentators? hehehe.

7:22 AM  
Blogger stella said...

ang alam ko nga pwede kang magcomment ng may pangalan ka or pseudonym e...ive tried it before. :D

6:47 PM  
Blogger Li said...

KE! Recommend fanfics to me! Gusto ko yung canon. :) Hala, Goblet of Fire hangover. Ahaha.

(Lia)

.

1:48 PM  
Blogger (in)communicative said...

oh. then i will allow anonymous commenters/tators! haha. hi, stella!

4:34 AM  
Blogger (in)communicative said...

I haven't finished reading cassandra claire! Reading moved to thursday. I have to finish kapi tomorrow. :[

4:57 AM  
Blogger stella said...

LIA! read cassandra claire at schnoogle.com! the best yung draco trilogy. :) im reading another fanfic... by author casca. its a harry-ginny fic. i find it nice. well-written naman, in fairness. Seeking ginny yung title.

8:35 AM  
Blogger (in)communicative said...

hmmm...sige. i'll try seeking ginny tomorrow (pasabay, lia!)

grabe, cassandraclaire. pinaiyak mo nanaman ako. but what's new...

7:49 AM  
Blogger stella said...

ang galing magsulat ni cassandra claire talaga in fairness. ang galing mag-develop ng realtionships among characters. the best yung harry-draco friendship. kakaiyak talaga in fairness. Seeking Ginny is kinda canon. But it is post-Hogwarts. And it's one of the better fanfics, in fairness.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home