a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Friday, May 05, 2006

Peanut Butter Cake

A thought just occured to me. I have yet to taste a peanut butter / peanut-flavored cake. And that thought was triggered by the teaspoon of peanut butter in my mouth, the only edible, no-need-to-cook "food' I could find in the house. But I really think peanut-flavored cake would taste nice...especially if it's tastes like Reese's cups . Yum. :D

I am net-whoring. Thank God for unlimited net access during weekends. I feel like I'm making up for all the net time I lost not being able to go online during the week.

Weird but I find staying at home all the time okay...I am even getting used to it. I could almost feel like not going out and just staying put and doing things here inside the house. And that's after four hectic years of not being able to do that. It really feels nice to be around here a lot... *Hmmm...* :D

I'm blog-hopping. And I just ran out of blogs to hop into. I tried using the random blog thing of blogspot but I can't seem to find any blog that interests me. Hohum.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rory said...

My Yaya said that the reason I gained 8 lbs the last 3 months was because I kept on going back to the fridge to get a dollop of Skippy Peanut Butter. And yes, masarap. [Gaya-gaya kay Brad Pitt sa Meet Joe Black. :))]

8:09 AM  
Blogger stella said...

yeah, actually, i got the idea from meet joe black! (brad pitt hottie!) ;P pero masarap kaya ang peanut butter! ;P

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home