a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Liga of Their Own

The basketball enthusiast in me that has been asleep for quite a long time has been awakened. And no, not by the PBA-NBA All-Star game held at the Araneta last Monday (although I would have loved to watching that, given the funds), but by our village liga.

Yes, the village liga. Wherein my two brothers play for our village's team. Wherein my two brothers and their VERY CUTE friends play for our village's team. Hahaha! :P

I love watching my brothers'games. I didn't notice how actually (hectic four years of college, tsk, tsk...) but they turned out to be pretty good players. Patrick is center of his team in his age bracket, "Supalpal King", with his height (5'10'' and only 14 years old!). The younger of my brothers is even captain ball / star player of his team! At one game, the Juniors (the older liga basketball players) of our village chanted "WE WANT MICHAEL" when they began the game without him in the starting line-up! That was so cool...hehe. My sisters and I always cheer for them at the games. Good thing the court is in front of our house. But I think I would have gone to watch their games even if they were held in other courts. Proud ate the me. My father would've been so proud of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home