a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yesterday was a Special Day

Why, you ask?

(1) Because it was Jaymie and Miko's birthday celebration (Happy Birthday!!!)

and

(2) Because I managed to jog FOUR acad ovals straight for the very first time!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Such an accomplishment for me! Hahaha! Imagine, after many jogs, I finally completed more than two ovals (which was my previous record, hehe). That's 8.8 kilometers straight, woohoo!!!

And for that, I'd like to thank the people who made this possible:

- Maggie, my very first jogging-pace buddy
- Lags, Desh, and Arvon... once part of the jog club
- Letti, who's the only remaining jogging buddy i have at the moment (hehe, lazy people you. :D)
- And to the one who inspired me to jog / lose weight. You know who you are...but I don't think you read my blog. But thanks anyway! ;P

Yeah! I am ready for the 5km marathon on May 28!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home