a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I so want to write...

... but I find myself not being able to. Sheesh. Too many stuff on my mind to unload without an outlet for release. Pretty dank picture. Come to think of it, I wouldn't be able to release it anyway. Because the walls have eyes and the floor, ears. And because the internet is a mighty, mighty invention...whose inventor my tp and I shall acknowledge in the thank-you part of our thesis. And I suppose because I just read a short story written by someone I have a high regard for and is still in the process of being moved by the accurate details placed carefully anf purposefully within the piece and the provocative effect it possesses overall. And I know I must sound like an incoherent, sleepy girl attempting to create a blog entry worth reading. And I am an incoherent, sleepy girl attempting to create a blog entry worth reading. Blah. I should just go back to reading DECEPTION POINT instead of blogging in the wee hours of the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home