a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Nonsense

Here I post again. Dahil hindi ako mapakali. Gusto ko nang manood ng The OC. Dapat pala inuwi ko na lang yung Undomesticated Goddess. Inaantok na ako pero na-a-agit ako e. Di ako makatulog. Ang tamad ko. Ang sakit sa ulo ng BA paper. Finale na ng Tru Calling. I like Mark Ruffalo. Kelvin is my supplier. I am hating quarterly data. Girlaloo effect. Wala pa akong UL Birthday outfit for tomorrow. Bigla akong nawalan ng gana. Follow your heart or owe up to your part. Harvard Business Reviews are sooo informative. I love the Vinzsons photocopiers. Magbasa na lang kaya ako ng fanfic? Harry-Ginny ship! I love my new shoes. I hope those chocolate brown wedges are still there when I go back for them. I need acetone. I'm going on monotone. Excitement is absent. Requirements are present. All strategy is local is my paper topic. I'm tired. Of what? Of...WHAT?! I want to watch Blue Moon and see Crisel's cameo. And Dennis Trillo too. Oreos. Fita. Magic Flakes. Oreos again. Dark chocolate. Dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home