a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Sunday, May 07, 2006

F1 Dreams, Here I Come! Hahaha!

Just came from one of my lolos' 71st birthday dinner (whoo, I'm so full of sushi and tempura at the moment, YUM!!!). Since it was a lolo's dinner, we were mainly adults (I was the youngest person present). I was with old people literally. So they were talking about stuff they do nowadays, their jobs, businesses, children and grandchildren, usual oldies talk. My other lolo said he wanted to buy beachfront property in Coron, Palawan. But before acquring that he first wants to buy a helicopter. At first I thought he wasn't serious (he was actually asking my tita to look up helicopter for sale ads in eBay) but as it turns out, he was. Coolness. I wish I had the funds to do that too...but I want to be younger than he is...around 40 at least when I do get the capacity to buy whatever I want. Para maenjoy ko naman, di ba? Sabi nga nila bumabalik daw sa pagkabata yung lolo kong yun e...puro kase kinda pamabata yung mga binibili.

Then the same lolo started talking about Formula 3 racing, and how he's into racing right now because his friend who was an ex-Formula 3 racer has a son who's racing right now in the Philippines. He was discussing that with my tita and tito (the next youngest people present), and they didn't know anything about it. On the other hand, I understood everything he was saying (since I'm sort of a semi-F1 fan). So we ended up talking about F3 and F1...and my lolo invited me to come with him one of these days to Sto. Rosario Race Track to watch an F3 competition!!! WOOHOO!!! :D I hope I get the chance to ride one of those things!!! And to meet Matteo (is he F3 already?)!!! F1 dreams, here I come!

2 Comments:

Blogger VM said...

"his friend who was an ex-Formula 3 racer has a son who's racing right now in the Philippines"

gwapo ba? nyahaha.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...di ko alam e. aalamin ko nga. hahaha! ;p

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home