a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Accumulated Thoughts

I went home with 1/3 of BC (the meaning of the initials is purposefully left out. amin na lang yun, haha.) last Thursday. As usual, kwento-kwento, kulitan, and chikahan. I just realized that I get to say a whole lot of things I wouldn't normally share that easily and naturally with anyone when I'm with them. They take a lot of load off my shoulders. And they make me laugh and smile. And we have Mcdo moments together. And we have shared low and high eq moments. And these we experienced because we happened to have the same route home. MRT-HI-WAY jeep + MRT. And when, in two months I find my new route to and from whichever company it is I am working for, I shall miss them so.

I am so sentimental.

*****

Sometimes when you feel as if life gets the better of you, think that most of the time you get the better off life.

*****

There's a fine, fine line between love and a waste of time... -- Avenue Q

*****

Seeing you come into that doorway is the highlight of my day.

*****

I am finally discovering the wonders of the music world. Currently addicted to Gin Blossoms. Permanently addicted to Dishwalla. Consequently looking for other groups to get addicted too. Loving the crazy soundtrack of Avenue Q. I want an iPod.

*****

Glad to get at least some this off my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home