a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Winter Guy Daw?

I am loving dinners with friends. Especially the ones I don't regularly get to spend time with. Had dinner last night with the BFC (Bestfriends Club a.k.a. the food trip gang). Dinner and chika, hehe. :D Fun, fun!

We got to talking about what type of guy would you go for more, generally speaking. So, we gave each other two qualities/descriptions to choose from. For example, NERD or JOCK? So, what answers did I give?

1) NERD or JOCK? NERD
2) MUSICIAN or ATHLETE? MUSICIAN
3) KHAKIS or JEANS? KHAKIS
4) RUBBER SHOES or SANDALS? SANDALS
5) TAHIMIK or MAINGAY ? TAHIMIK
6) ARTIST or SCIENTIST? SCIENTIST
7) SINGER or DANCER ? SINGER
8) SUMMER or WINTER? WINTER
9) SUPLADO or MABAIT ? SUPLADO
10) MAPUTI or MORENO ? MAPUTI

Haha, Nicc was so surprised with my answers...actually, they were all quite surprised. Hey, I can't blame them. Even I was surprised as well! We concluded that I'm attracted to tuods. Kamusta naman di ba?! Sabi ni Care I'd end up with a winter guy. Someone like Ronald Chin in Frog Prince (woohoo, at least gwapo!!!). And she enumerated other "winter guys". Carlo from Lovers in Paris...Lei from Meteor Garden...which, incidentally, are my crushes in real life. So mejo accurate nga ang mga sagot ko, I think. Isa pang similarity: sila'y mga komplikadong tao. Tsk, tsk...pinapahirapan ko ang sarili ko. Bakit di na lang kase ako ma-attract sa mga super babait at pleasant na mga tao e?! Dapat pa talaga challenging ang personality! (Oh, that's a nice term: challenging personality. Like some sort of euphemism, hehe.)

Pero sabi ng nanay ni Care, in the long run, di ka raw magiging masaya sa mga ganung tipong lalake. Well, okay lang dahil crush lang naman ito...di ko naman sila pakakasalan! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home