a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Chronicles of Galleria

Narnia was nice. I was enticed to read the books. I am going to read them. Peter was GWAPO! Reminds me of Prince William. And his brother in the movie, Edmund, reminds me of Prince Harry. Lucy is my favorite. But Santa was certainly a surprise. Watching Narnia made me realize the sorry state of the Philippine movie industry. All the filmfest entries were indeed crappy, tsk, tsk.

I love Galle! I bought another something...it's red and it's just a hundred and fifty bucks! Woohoo!!! Super duper bargain! Buti na lang joey spotted it for me! Now I have even more motivation to lose weight. ;p

I want to watch Don't Give Up on Us. Piolo!!!

I want to go back to Galle and buy the pink one too. If next week it's still there, we are meant to be.

You friends you!!! Hinawa niyo ako sa shopping! Hayayay... pero oks lang, enjoy naman e. Hehehe... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home