a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Non! Je ne suis pas etudiante! (edited)

Non! Non! Non! Je ne suis pas etudiante! Non les livres! Non ecole! Non le professeur de francais! Au revoir les livres! Bonsoir les livres! Je ne suis pas etudiante de francaise! Oui regarde television! Je ne suis pas etudiante!!!


Translation: No! No! No! I am not a student! No books! No school! No French professor! Good bye books! Good night books! I am not a French student! Yes watch television! I am not a student!!!

...although i think there would be a few grammatical errors, since I still refuse to review for my French exam and I am still insisting on not being a student of French and I am rallying against books (or in this case a photocopied version of our French for beginners manual, the Forum).

Hmm...I think I should study.

Bonsoir amigos and amigas!

(See, I really need to study.) ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home