a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Spring Cleaning

I will follow along the "blogsteps" of my friend -- I shall declutter.

*I don't like you right now. Why? Because you have a way of making things more complicated even if they're really not. Snap. Out. Of. It. Parang awa mo na.

*Naiyak ako sa post mo. *HUG*

*You are the-one-I've-been-meaning-to-talk-to since forever. I've rediscovered you at last.

*I'm surprised. You know me better than I know myself. That's why you're my favorite.

*I am intrigued by you. And at times worried by you because it seems like you have a lot of pent-up feelings inside which needs release. Kung kailangan mo ng kausap, andito lang ako.

*Haha, isa ka talagang source of joy! Looking forward to Feb tuloy, hehehe. Sana nga matuloy. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home