a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Reminds me of...

It's 2 a.m. and I'm still full of energy. I know I should sleep but I still don't want to. Endorphins do make people happy. But this is a case of more than just a sudden hormonal rush.

You're really lovely underneath it all
You want to love me underneath it all
I'm really lucky underneath it all
I'm really lucky

--Underneath It All by No Doubt

Reminds me of summer and of someone, of PI and Sir Nilo Ocampo and his delicious Maria Clara wine

Would you look at her she looks at me
She's got me thinking about her constantly
But she don't know how I feel
She carries on without a doubt
I wonder if she'll figure it out
I'm crazy for this girl

-- Crazy for this Girl, by Evan and Jaron

Reminds me of having big crushes and stalking and Mae, na isang mala-diyosa sa kagandahan at sa kabuuan na ren kong kaibigan

How can I find something that two can take?
Without stumbling as we walk to our future's wake
I'm like a broken record that you can play
Repeating as if it matters everything I want to say
I'll be alright
As long as it matters
As long as you're here with me now

-- As Long as It Matters, by Gin Blossoms

Reminds me of Paula and the super nice compilation she gave me, of sweetness, of thoughtfulness, and of the type of songs I like in general


Okay, on second thought, I'm getting sleepy. Endorphins get sleepy too, i suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home