a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Close to You

Oh why don't you smile my only star
Shine on baby
Smile, my only star
Smile, my only star

Such a high EQ, feel-good movie, that Close to You. And I thought I watched it for John Lloyd's sake. But no, I ended up becoming a Sam Milby fan for a night! I am such a sucker for singers. And musicians. And good-looking, charming guys. But John Lloyd's character's okay too. Sweet and martir ever...which I actually find endearing (*asus KE. hahaha*). I found myself actually wishing I had Bea's problem: choosing between two great guys. Not much of a problem really...It would be hard but then again, I'm sure to be happy in the end, haha. Para maiba naman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home