a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Drew's Night Out

Can't believe it. Three days before our first draft thesis deadline and we went out. To attend the Econ Vice Night. And that's officially with just seven pages of thesis to submit so far. Woohoo! Talk about unwinding. Even if you're what to unwind about is not yet over. Good thing I sober up fast. Thank you Jules for that. Kahit na nadapa ako dahil sa kagagawan mo! Oh, the shame. Panget ka talaga. Hahaha! But then again my TP's still there when I left. But then again, where he'd be going home to is way nearer than mine. Kamusta naman tayo TP?! Hahaha! Not to worry, I am going to write a part of out thesis tonight. Correction, I am going to write part of our thesis this morning. So I better be ending this blog entry right now, noh? Hay.

Feeling ko pagsisisihan ko ang pag-c-cram kong ito in the near future. Among other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home