a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Longing for Physical Activity

After five consecutive days of nothing but brain activity (okay, of course that's an exaggeration, but I know you get my point), I long to jog. I need to jog. I feel like my body's going to wither away due to lack of utilization. I think it's just the most appropriate means to jumpstart my week. And this week certainly needs a jumpstart. First Draft Week, woohoo. And regressions are still incomplete. But we can manage. Right TP? We always do. I kinda just want to write our thesis the entire week and do nothing else but that. And oh, jog of course. But I do hope I still have energy to jog tomorrow. Because I'm tired. Hay. I am never again going to underestimate the work of secretaries. Never.

See you on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home