a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Don't Poke me with a Stick

Don't poke me with a stick. It isn't an effective means of getting my attention. Don't give me that cold glare. It does not get any positive message across. Don't say those words to my face. Sticks and stones can hurt my bones but those can't. Once upon a time they did but they no longer do. That's what you call environmental conditioning. So don't you dare preach to me about how bad I am and how, subconsciously you say how good you are. Again, let us the remember the concept of environmental conditioning. Your surroundings make who you are. And that doesn't produce an untainted reflection of you. So I suggest you take a quick look at yourself first before you go and direct all your efforts to giving me a hard time all day long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home