a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

State of Mind: Congested (too much data per second)

*****

No periods yet. Ellipses yes, but not periods.

*****

I just realized that I've recently done something I never would have thought I'd do... and it's actually FUN. :D Exciting even, the 'bahala na si Batman' kind of thrill and anticipation. I should be doing this more often. Ang boring ren kase pag lagi na lang planado at napag-isipan ang lahat ng bagay. Sabi nga sa Blink (Malcolm Gladwell ata), we have to thin slice and only pay attention to the most important details and issues kase we make decisions faster and better that way. Sana nga totoo yun di ba? Hehe.

*****

I love Cebu Pacific! Palawan, here we come! Whee!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home