a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm bored

And thus this post.

I've been trying to get into blogger for over a month now and this is the only time I actually got through. So, now that I'm finally here... what to blog about... hmmm...

*****

I'm in this place in my life where I'm open to trying things I never would have thought I'd try... oh gosh, I'm getting more bored. And sleepy.

So much for an after-a-long-absence post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Antoinette Jadaone said...

engeng nestle crunch at ice cream. sige na.

seryoso ako :)

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sige, next time na magkita siguro tayo. pero mas posible yung nestle crunch. mabilis matunaw ang ice cream e. o kaya pag nasa rockwell ka, daan ka office namin. tas caf tayo. masaya mag-caf sa caf namin e. hehehe. :D may sufar free crunch!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home