a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Seasons Greetings

My aunt has an out-of-the country (I think) meeting over the weekend. Which means I wouldn't have net access then. :c That's why I'm here, typing away right now... trying to substitute weekend net time to.. NOW! But honestly, I'm not in the mood to blab.

*****

It seems to be the season for many things. Back-to-School (hi brave law school and MA friends! and undergrad friends too ;p ) season, Employment season (myself still unincluded), First-Sweldo-Libre Season (whoo, i love my generous and very-considerate-to-the-still-unemployed friends! hahaha!), Break-Up season (:C). For me, it is currently In-House season. Quite self-explanatory. But it's weird because... (can't believe i'm actually typing this) I enjoy doing household chores. Seriously. Not only is it good preparation for future family life (wahahaha!), it's also great exercise! Hahaha. My tita would be thrilled if she ever got to read this post of mine.




* pagbigyan na ang tila pa-cute at alam-mo-nang-wala-na-talagang-maisip-na-matinong-title na title ng post na ito *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home