a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Still a Bum

Self-explanatory.

And that's after the confusion post. Well, I'm still confused. So I didn't go for it in the end. Well, not yet. There's a defer-to-next-training option which I have decided to take for the meantime. Excellent.

But I feel even more "bummer". My siblings are starting school tomorrow. And they seem to be all independent enough and don't need my assistance whatsoever on their first day. I volunteered to accompany them to school. And I'm talking about 3 siblings, 3 different schools here... and they all declined. And this includes a brother of mine who's entering a new high school and is going to commute going there. I should be happy that we all turned out self-sufficient. Well, I am. This is just probably because I have a lot of free time nowadays.

*****

My sister passed UP! Well, I've known that for sometime already but now she's transferring for sure. I think I'm even more excited for her than she is for herself, hehe. It's just that I had such a great time in UP... and I'm excited for her to have a great time there too. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home