a slice of chocolate caKE with everything on it

because life's like chocolate cake: it's only either very sweet or bittersweet

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bow ako sa mga BOWer

The title pretty much sums up this work-with day.

Okay, plus maybe a few additional details, in the form of early morning girl cramps, heat strokes, and dozing off when you're not supposed to -- which made the day a tad more colorful (I'm just not entirely sure if the colors are positive or negative) but, howell. Hahaha!

Pero astig ka talaga Mang Melchor. Sipag at Tiyaga personified. In Joj's words: "Good job, Mang Melchor!" (Okay, I'm missing them already. :c)

Key Learnings: 1) Cramps you rarely have attack when you're assigned to street vending. 2) Never say never, unless you want whatever you said never about to happen to you. 3) According to sports scientist Nikki, I shouldn't count my calories, not until I'm 30 (because I need to stock up on all the vitamins and minerals while I'm younger). 4) I am seriously loving my job. :D

Tomorrow's another sunshiny day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home